The Faber Clear is a frameless built-in fireplace, available with different firebacks. This allows you to personalise your own fireplace, making it fit perfectly into your existing interior. This fireplace can also be combined with the fire surround Wirdum 770- 840. A fire surround in micro marble, polished or honed. The Faber clear is a diverse balanced flue gas fire that is suitable for either natural gas or LPG.
The following interior options are available: steel either ribbed or flat is standard, nostalgic brick lining with or without fireback or black mirror glass is optional.
- Built-in fire
- Available with either the Faber Log Burner® or the Faber Flat Burner® which has a choice of logs or white pebbles
- Interior options: nostalgic brick lining, either with or without a fireback, black-painted steel, either flat or ribbed, and black mirror glass
- Available in natural gas or LPG
- Heat input: (log burner) 7.5kW, (flat burner) 8.8kW
- Heat output: (log burner) 5.3kW, (flat burner) 6.2kW
- Balanced flue in 150/100mm size
- Sequential remote control