The MatriX 1050 650-I gas fire is a modern frameless front fire with the innovative Log Burner 2.0®. This fire is designed to reflect the current interior trend of charm: ceramic logs are back on trend and the look of a real fire draws the eye. Faber translates this trend to a new series frameless MatriX fires. The series 1050 650 fires contains highly quantitive elements as the Log Burner 2.0 which cannot be differentiated from the look of a real fire. The built-in frameworks are available in different depths for a tailor made installation and can be used for a three or four sided installation.
The Symbio light module combines optimal atmosphere with a low power consumption. With the Symbio light module remote control you can switch the “coalbed” off and on. The coalbed is lit with a energy efficient LED module.
- Balanced Flue
- Burner: Log Burner 2.0®.
- Decoration options: ceramic logs
- Heat input (KW): 11,3
- Maximum measured heat output: 87%
- Control: remote control GV60 premium
- Optional: ITC app
- Electric connection with ITC: 230 V
- Electric connection without ITC:6-230V
- Natural gas: yes
- LPG gas: yes
- Burning chamber: flat steel interior (standard) or black glass (optional)
- Optional: anti reflective glass
- Optional: set convection grills