The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a stove. The fan gently and silently moves air from the hot zone around the stove to distribute the heat around the room. Warm air is moved towards the centre of the room rather than simply rising to the ceiling as it leaves the fireplace. This improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption.
The fan is self-powered using heat from the stove to operate. The fan does not require batteries or mains power. The fan will begin to operate when the stove top reaches approximately 100°C and will slow down and come to a stop as the stove fire burns out.
- Virtually silent operation
- ONLY 185mm HIGH
- Unique design protects the Motor and Wires from accidental damage
- Gently circulates heat throughout the room
- Protective cover for motor and power wires
- Maximises energy from the stove & reduces fuel consumption
- Operating range 80-340°C
- Attractive, durable design
- 3 Blade colour options available
- Height: (including blade) 185mm – Width: (including blade) 170mm – Base plate width: 100mm