The Montana high efficiency fire is a superb looking deep bed, glass fronted living flame gas fire which convects up to 4.2kW of heat into your room and can save you up to 35% in running costs compared to an open fronted fire. Available with a choice of brass, black or chrome trims and a large selection of frets. (the picture shown is complete with the grace fret). The fire comes with either coals, pebbles or campfire logs. The fire is available with either manual or remote control options. If you want to look at other fret options then please contact us directly.
- Output: 4.2kw
- Suitable for class 1 or class 2 use
- Choice of fuel effect : Coals, Pebbles, Campfire Logs
- Control: manual or optional extra remote
- Glass fronted
- Dimensions : 495mm x 610mm outer trim sizes
- Dimensions: fire width 410mm x 550mm high x 270mm deep.
Please call for further details on any of the Crystal range of products.