Our EF5000 is a great looking gas fireplace designed for quick convenient heat at the touch of a button. The EF5000 is the ultimate outdoor fire, whether you’re planning on entertaining all night or just want to unwind after a long day at work. Our innovative design offers simple installation as no flue is required. Because this gas fireplace is Zero Clearance rated, it can be installed straight into any timber-framed or masonry cavity. Various fascias and fuel beds are available to seamlessly blend into your outdoor design or create a statement attraction. The fireplace uses 24 volts supplied by a transformer plugged into mains power. This means that you will never run out of batteries at home and the fireplace will run smoothly all the time.
- Vent free. The EF5000 is an open-fronted fireplace which does not require a flue. This makes installation simple, and gives you the freedom to choose the location of the fireplace without worrying about a flue disturbing your view.
- On/Off Switch. The EF5000 comes with a control switch situated on the right side of the stainless steel fascia. Simply press the button to ignite the fireplace or turn it off in the end.
- Enclosure Kit. If you do not have a suitable structure against which to place your EF5000 fireplace, Escea can provide an easy solution with a ready-to-be-assembled steel frame skeleton and fastenings.
- Zero Clearance. This fireplace is rated Zero Clearance, so there is no need to build an expensive fire-rated wall construction. The EF5000 can be installed directly into a plasterboard timber framed cavity. See the manual for details.
- Colour options. Available as stainless steel, or Volcanic black slab.
- Gas type. Available as natural gas or LPG.
- Heat output – 14kW.
- Viewable Flame Area (mm): 900w x 400h
- Fascia Size (mm): 1290w x 645h x 60d