Sophisticated styling and proportions have been used to create this modern classic. Precision-engineered in high-grade steel and cast iron. Pictured here in the imposing Canterbury surround and matching hearth, the Bloomsbury is approved to burn both logs and smokeless fuels – even in town. The stove boasts a slim profile that’s suitable even for shallower hearths, an extra-wide window for a generous flame picture, and the ingenious Afterburn™ self-cleaning system. A more powerful 8KW multi-fuel & gas remote-controlled version is also available.
This product is only available to purchase through our showrooms, please all 01782 271197 for further details.
- Steel/cast iron with Gunmetal finish
- Logs or smokeless fuel
- Defra-approved for use in Smoke Control areas
- Heat Output: 5kW( logs), 4.8kW( smokeless fuel)
- Efficiency: 82.1% ( logs), 77.6% ( smokeless fuel)
- Afterburn preheated secondary airwash self-cleaning system
- Flue Diameter 125mm/5″