The NEO1C-ECO has a glazed front door which is kept clean by a powerful airwash and the benefit of a convenient storage cupboard beneath which is handy for storing kindling and logs. As with all NEO-ECO stoves in the range, the ashpan slides towards you to enable the lid to be fitted and then lift the ashpan out and carry outside safe in the knowledge the ashes are safely contained and won’t blow about in the wind. There is the option to add a Direct Air supply to the NEO1C-ECO model making it ideal for new build installations. By adding the additional rear heat shield, the clearances to combustibles can be reduced considerably (for more information on this please refer to the instruction manual).
- High quality steel construction with cast iron door and top casting forstrength and efficient heat transfer
- DEFRA approved – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled areas
- 5kw nominal output
- 125mm (5”) flue collar for straightforward installation
- No additional room air requirement ( Dependant upon the age of your property , this should be checked with your installer)
- High efficiency lined firebox
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames.
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Discreet storage cupboard base
- Finished in matt black stove paint
- Brushed steel handle
- Easy to operate, front mounted calibrated air control dial
- Convenient ash removal system with anti-spill lid
- Optional multifuel grate kit
- 10 Year warranty