This is a new stove package for 2017 featuring wave grey slate liners and a limestone back & hearth . The FX5W give the large looks of the 8kW wide screen stove but maintaining the nominal heat output at 5kW. This is achieved by a subtle reduction in depth of the grate area whilst the over-all 500mm width of the stove is the same as the larger 8kW model. This means that full 14.5″ logs (375mm) can be accommodated on the standard multi fuel capable grate which incorporates a rotary riddle mechanism using well proven principles. With a firebox lined with compressed vermiculite insulating board and Fireline’s own patent pending firebox air supply technology, clean burning was assured from the beginning – CE and DEFRA compliance were a formality. 79% efficiency ensures top levels of fuel economy and the highly effective, proven Fireline air wash system gives fabulous views of the fire through the large glass panel.
This product is a dealer only item and is not available to purchase on-line.
- 5mm and 8mm laser profiled and seam welded construction for strength and long life
- Draught controlled tertiary air system
- Stainless steel ashpan & fixings
- Quality cast iron door
- Fully multi-fuel equipped cast iron grate
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window
- Very clean burning
- Multi function tool & stove gloves supplied
- Easy servicing, often needing no tools
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet
- Output 5kW
- Efficiency 79%
- Powerful, effective airwash