This slimline model is a wide classic stove with a wide, large viewing glass like the CPV5W but is shallower in depth and slightly shorter. These slightly reduced sizes mean the stove is able to fit into more situations but offers the same performance and look.
- High quality cast iron top plate and top blanking plate for rear flue connections.
- The base unit is pre-fitted to the stove and comes with adjustable feet for levelling.
- High quality ceramic firebox liners that are self cleaning, hard wearing and attractive
- Ecodesign 2022 already meeting the highest emissions regulations that are due to come into force
- Innovative active baffle system for flexibility and ease of use
- Full sized cast iron door
- Flue: Top or rear
- Flue diameter: 127mm/5″
- Efficiency: 77.1% wood /82.5% solid fuel
- Declared nominal Output: 5kW
- Approximate output range (kW): 3.8- 6.5kg
- Maximum log length: 400mm
- EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018: A
- Weight 13okg
- All Purevision HD stoves come with an extended 12 year parts warranty as standard, subject to terms and conditions.