The TT10HS is the top model in the TT10 range, meeting the most stringent environmental requirements in Europe. It features a heating compartment, which can be used to keep drinks warm as well as creating a cosy atmosphere.The soapstone outer keeps the room warm, as the heat is stored and emitted slowly. It features rounded steel sides and the high curved panoramic front allows the fire to be enjoyed from different angles. The door has a two-point closure, with cast iron in the bottom and in the door that ensures stability and a long life span.
- Nominal Effect in kW: 6kW
- Efficiency: 82%
- Heats: 30-140:m²
- Weight : 211kg
- Vermiculite Fire brick lining
- The ash drawer is large and easy to access when it, at rare intervals, must be emptied. A lid is included, so that you can carry the ash out safely.
- The deep combustion chamber ensures that there are flames in the centre, while at the same time minimising the risk that embers and ash fall out.
- Can be connected rear or top flue outlet
- 1 control handles
- Colours: Black or Grey
- Height x Width x Depth in mm : 1279 x 525 x 490
- 5 year warranty