The TT10S features an elegant and solid soapstone covering. Soapstone is a natural product, so no two stoves are completely alike. Soapstone absorbs the heat slowly; emitting the accumulated heat long after the fire has died out. It features rounded steel sides.The high curved panoramic front allows the fire to be enjoyed from different angles. The door has a two-point closure, with cast iron in the bottom and in the door that ensures stability and a long life span.
- Nominal Effect in kW: 6kW
- Efficiency: 82%
- Heats: 30-140:m²
- Weight : 205kg
- Vermiculite Fire brick lining
- The ash drawer is large and easy to access when it, at rare intervals, must be emptied. A lid is included, so that you can carry the ash out safely.
- The deep combustion chamber ensures that there are flames in the centre, while at the same time minimising the risk that embers and ash fall out.
- Can be connected rear or top flue outlet
- 1 control handles
- Colours: Black or Grey
- Height x Width x Depth in mm : 1044 x 525 x 485
- 5 year warranty