Termtech TT20 is a newly developed range of stoves that combine the best operational comfort , with high product quality and sleek Scandinavian design. The TT20 has been designed to be a real peoples stove, it is among the top stoves on the market for the price. The stoves fulfil the latest and most stringent European requirements : the efficiency is above 83%. The TT20 is the introductory model in the TT20 range. It is designed with straight steel sides and is the slimmest stove in the product range. Simple to operate. Air intake has a single operating handle giving immediate control.
- Nominal Effect in kW: 5kW
- Efficiency %: 83.4
- Heats m²: 30-120:m²
- Weight in kg: 118kg
- Cast iron in the bottom and the door frame means a long life-span and stability in the door.
- The ash drawer is large and easy to access when it, at rare intervals, must be emptied. A lid is included, so that you can carry the ash out safely.
- The handle is ventilated and its position means that it is always cool to touch so you avoid burning your fingers.
- The deep combustion chamber ensures that there are flames in the centre, while at the same time minimising the risk that embers and ash fall out.
- Can be connected rear or top flue outlet
- Colours: Black or Grey
- Height x Width x Depth in mm : 1053 x 478 x 419
- 5 year warranty