Termtech TT20 is a newly developed range of stoves that combine the best operational comfort , with high product quality and sleek Scandinavian design. The TT20 has been designed to be a real peoples stove, it is among the top stoves on the market for the price. The stoves fulfil the latest and most stringent European requirements : the efficiency is above 83%. The TT20RS is fitted with almost 80 kilos of rounded soapstone on the sides and top plate. The lavish amount of sopapstone isn’t just a beautiful cover, it ensures even more heat is absorbed and subsequently released than in other smaller soapstone stoves. Soapstone is a 100% natural product and its appearance varies from stove to stove. Simple to operate. Air intake has a single operating handle giving immediate control.
- Nominal Effect in kW: 5kW
- Efficiency %: 83.4
- Heats m²: 30-120:m²
- Weight in kg: 183kg
- Vermiculite Fire brick lining
- Cast iron in the bottom and the door frame means a long life-span and stability in the door
- The ash drawer is large and easy to access when it, at rare intervals, must be emptied. A lid in included, so that you can carry the ash out safely.
- The handle is ventilated and its position means that it is always cool to touch so you avoid burning your fingers.
- The deep combustion chamber ensures that there are flames in the centre, while at the same time minimising the risk that embers and ash fall out.
- Can be connected rear or top flue outlet
- Colours: Black or Grey
- Height x Width x Depth in mm : 1088 x 531 x 419
- 5 year warranty